Disk Utility/RESOLVED [TID]

J themacintoshlady at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 23 21:22:12 PST 2004

On Saturday, January 24, 2004, at 12:12  AM, Scott wrote:

>  J has at least twice tried to drop the thread. She, regardless of
> what you , myself, or anyone else may think of her past posts on list,
> is not making personal attacks. If anything, your post is flamebait.

Thanks Scott...

I simply found a problem that was due to user error, and not telling me
the whole story which typically happens over the phone with newbies.
Once I saw what was wrong I fixed it in 10 seconds. Anyone who wants to
continue the discussion is free to do so, but I clearly stated that I
was all set.

I do not understand why the problem was considered a troll in the first
place.
I do not troll, EVER. I get 3,000 emails per day and have a busy design
shop and don't have time to 'troll'. I am insulted at the idea.
No Mac user in his right mind would use Juno mail but this person used
to use a PC so he already had that account. That was what put the
quotes around the file name.