[X Newbies] Alternatives to Word/MS Office

Vincent Cayenne vcayenne at mac.com
Fri Jan 23 23:42:58 PST 2004

At 2:13 AM -0500 1/24/04, Charles Martin wrote:
>Frankly, I think your best bet is to stick with MS Office proper, at
>least for now.

I agree with Charles' recommendation. Your list of must-have
features, even if supported by a competitor to Word, would also lead
to a concern about the portability of an alternate product's
implementation. Would all the elements be preserved when the files
are opened by a Word user?
--
'tis as said. [Reality is defined by being described]