audio hijack pro

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Sun Jan 25 01:45:31 PST 2004

I gave out some bad info in my previous post, and I'd like to correct
that.

I said that Audio Hijack Pro Server (an Application Enhancer module AHP
installs on your Mac) can be disabled if you don't want to SERVE audio.

That was COMPLETELY wrong. Pay no attention to the man behind the
curtain! :)

As it clearly says in the info for AHPS, it is mandatory that you run
it so that it can "hijack" audio from other apps.

Please disregard my previous post. No more wild mushrooms on my pizza!
:)

_Chas_

Mnemonic of the Year: ABBA -- Anybody But Bush Again.
http://www.abbaparty.com