[X Newbies] Ms office/Open office

Robert rnuzum at verizon.net
Sun Jan 25 05:08:46 PST 2004

I wouldn't be put off by these warnings. I know very little about unix
but have used Linux in the past and use X11 along with an app called
start openoffice.org.  The latter opens open office for you. It takes a
while but is worth it as OpenOffice is supposed to be comparable to MS
Word,  Try http://www.misplaced.net/fom/X11/  for FAQ' for X11.  I
think you can dowload what you need from versiontracker. here
http://www.versiontracker.com/php/search.php?
Good luck,
Bob
mode=basic&action=search&str=X11&plt%5B%5D=macosx&x=0&y=0