Alternatives to Word/MS Office

Chris Foote foote at chem.ucla.edu
Mon Jan 26 08:54:59 PST 2004

>Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 13:02:30 +1100
>From: marina <marina at reliance.it>
>Subject: Re: [X Newbies]
>   >And as far as I can tell, when it comes to basic spreadsheets
>AppleWorks' ability to save in Excel format works flawlessly. I've
>never had a single problem.
>   >
><snip>
>
>Mail is going to be the next biggest challenge for me, I fear. Ten
>years with Eudora have made me a very difficult customer for any
>other email software....

Then just keep using Eudora. I do, because I've been to lazy to switch to Mail.
Chris

Christopher S. Foote                      |Internet:foote at chem.ucla.edu
5505C Molecular Science                   |Phone:(310)-825-1409
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry  |FAX:  (310)-206-1843
University of California, Los Angeles     |
CA 90095-1569                             |
  http://www.chem.ucla.edu/dept/Organic/CSF_Brochure.html