[X Newbies] MS Word Problems [Was: Alternatives to Word/MS Office]

Andy Carroll andy.carroll at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 26 18:02:10 PST 2004

>I would appreciate it very much if someone could offer advice on how to
>tame Word, of course, but because this has very little to do with Mac OSX,
>I believe it'd be more appropriate if I asked this Word-centric type of
>questions on a different forum.

There is a not-very-busy Word for Mac list. From the list subscription info:

---------------
   WORD-MAC is a moderated list devoted to discussion of Microsoft Word
   on the Macintosh platform...

Content
=======
   Posts to WORD-MAC should concern, not surprisingly, Microsoft Word
   for the Macintosh OS.  Not DOS.  Not Windows.  Messages that stray too
   far from this topic (as judged by me, the moderator), will not be
   posted and will likely be returned to the poster, or possibly just
   deleted, depending on how busy I am.

Subscriptions