[X Newbies] Can I use an Airport with my PC?

Barry Lyden blyden at mac.com
Tue Jan 27 03:57:16 PST 2004

I agree that the card finds available networks and uses the channel it's on,
but during the install it will *possibly* ask you this information
(depending on manufacturer).I just did an install of the Linksys PCI card on
a PC three days ago, and I did have to set this information during the
software install. It specifically asked for it.