[X Newbies] Weird Email Problem

J themacintoshlady at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 29 09:49:12 PST 2004

On Thursday, January 29, 2004, at 12:36  PM, birgit rhoads wrote:

> I am trying to send to my brother.  His got through to me, but his
> earthlink account must be down because it won't go through.  He is in
> CA.  Birgit

That's very interesting. What message are you getting? I haven't tried
that address again today but otherwise all seems OK.

It would make sense there is something wrong with Earthlink..
Thanks for noting this.
Perhaps they are temporarily blocking domains until they can clean up
that nasty virus going around.
--J