[X Newbies] IPOD and Entourage MAC OS X

Cyril Blanc blanc.cyril at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jul 8 00:50:34 PDT 2004

On 7/6/04 11:27 AM, "Kirk McElhearn" <kirklists at wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> On 7/6/04 11:25 AM, "Cyril Blanc" <blanc.cyril at wanadoo.fr> wrote:
>
>> Imagine a vcard with 360 contacts ! it is unusable !
>> I would prefer another solution !
>
> That's the way the iPod works. Try syncing with iSync. Ignore what it puts
> on the iPod. You don't need another solution; that's the best one.
>

> Kirk
Hi Kirk,
I had a look to the files, there is one vcard file by contact, so you need
to generate one vcard by contact, that's not easy !

Best

Cyril Blanc

My Mails are filtered by the SPAM engine of Wanadoo.
SPAMMERS you can remove all the @Wanadoo addresses for you SPAM
Independent Quantum Leap Symphony orchestra forum (QLSO) for Mac
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/qlso