[X Newbies] hmmm

Paul Baily mglists at paulbaily.com
Fri Jul 9 17:01:25 PDT 2004

On 10/07/2004, at 5:29 am, matblack at mac.com wrote:

> Why is Panther playing an ambient loop all the time? How do I change
> it or stop it?

"If we'd know it was going to do that, sir, we'd have charged you
extra."

Obvious question, any web pages loaded that could be playing a loop in
the background?

then you write:

> Is there a way to stop column view from jumping forward?

Not sure I follow you on this one, but in column view, you'll always
have one pane(?) to the right of your selection showing either the
properties of said selection, or if it's a folder, the contents.

P.