Airport in a hotel room

Thomas McDermott Jr tjm at pobox.com
Fri Jul 9 18:59:00 PDT 2004

Good evening,
	Was hoping the airport express was going to be released in time for my
trip, but I guess its not to be.  I am going to bring an old base station
(80211.b) and plug it into the high speed internet that comes in the hotel
room.  Was wondering the best way to set it up; will be staying with a
friend and we both have powerbooks.  Does one powerbook need to be wired to
the base station to register and then once its setup both are good to go or
is there something that needs to be done first?  Is it even possible to use
an airport base station in a hotel room where you need to pay for the
internet by launching a web browser?

Thanks

Tom