[X Newbies] Printing a list of items

VS vs1 at dax.nu
Tue Jun 1 04:17:45 PDT 2004

At 08.49 +0200 04-06-01, Gen Hadlow Mac Impact Dbn wrote:
>Hi list
>How does one print a list of the contents of a folder in system X?
>For example if one has burnt a folder to CD then you want to print out the
>contents to stick on the outer case.
>Gen

Here's another tip: Use Disktracker to catalogue what's on the disk,
then let Disktracker save it as a textfile, and print that. I don't
know which makes the better result, BBedit or Disktracker, but
Disktracker is a very good cataloguing software so I thought I would
tip you guys about it.

Search on http://www.versiontracker.com/ for info on Disktracker (or
any other program or function), it's always a good place to look for
information at.

Disktracker can be tried for free, for a period of time.

/ Vicki