Strange Entourage behaviour

Gen Hadlow Mac Impact Dbn ghadlow at iafrica.com
Mon Jun 21 11:27:54 PDT 2004

Can anyone help me with a strange problem my friend is having with Entourage
on an iBook that is on 10.3.4

If you can imagine the "In Box" with a list of emails for example 120 items
listed one after the other. One can scroll from the top to the bottom to
choose which one to open and view. What happens with my friends one is that
there appears to be blank gaps in the list - Where there is not even a
"From" "Subject" or "Sent" information.

If one tries to select this blank space - an error message appears that
says:
Unknown error (4362) occurred. Action could not be completed mail error.

I tried to select all and move them to the deleted folder but the same error
message appears.

I have tried to repair disk permissions and trash entourage preference but
that did not help. I also ran Disk Warrior but the problem did not go.

Regards
Gen