[X Newbies] Mail folder

Hari Tirumalai haritirumalai at mac.com
Sun Mar 7 20:13:10 PST 2004

Right-click and control-click behaved the same way, however,
quit-relaunch helped .. thanks Scott and Carter for suggestions!
Regards .. Hari

On Mar 7, 2004, at 2:57 PM, Scott wrote:

On Mar 7, 2004, at 8:20 AM, Hari Tirumalai wrote:

> Carter,
> Yes, not sure why I'm seeing this problem, there is no such thing to
> check
> this in preferences as far as I can see.
> Hari
>
> On Mar 5, 2004, at 9:58 PM, Carter Tomassi wrote:
>
>> Hello There,
>> When I right click on one of the folders to change properties
>> (Rename/Delete/Mark-all-messages-as-read),
>> I see a big-long empty list and have to scroll down to get to
>> meaningful choices.
>> Has anyone noticed this problem? If yes, what is the solution?
>> Thanks .. Hari
>
> Hari,
> I do control click and they appear as normal. You are speaking of
> mailboxes, correct?
> Carter

I"ve seen this on one co-worker's box. The fix for us was to quit and
relaunch Mail. After control-clicking folders for a while, you'll find
that it recurs. Quit again.
I have not been able to reproduce it - works fine on Mail.app on my
machine in 10.3.2. I suspect it may be due to one contextual-menu item
or another, or possibly some other add-on.

--
Scott

To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to
<X-Newbies-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
Need help from a real person? Try.
<X-Newbies-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>

$14.99 Unlimited Nationwide Mac Dialup and Mac Web Hosting from your
Mac ISP Serious Mac Internet Solutions From NineWire!
http://macinternetaccess.com

DVIator   | Run Dual ADC displays on your G4 or just one on an older
Mac! Dr. Bott  | <http://www.drbott.com/prod/DVIator.html>

   Support   | Support this list by clicking here before you buy!
  this List  |  http://www.themacintoshguy.com/support.html

OS X News, Dr.Mac, Forums, Tutorials, Tips, Hints, FAQ?s -
http://www.osxfaq.com