[X Newbies] Airport Extreme Problem

Aranzazu caranzazu at union-city.k12.nj.us
Thu Mar 11 05:46:11 PST 2004

>They both are and have noticed over the last few days that it happens about
>a half hour or so after I startup both machines...I unplug and reconnect
>the base station and, lately, seems to be ok the rest of the session.

I have 2 questions.

1. Have you updated your base station to the latest software
version???? i know that some updates manage to fix connection
problems people have.

2 In your bastion config under the internet tab. do you have "allways
stay connected" checked off???

this might take a while but we will get your base station working right again.
--
From
Aranzazu

This message has been scanned for virus detection by the
Union City School's e-mail system. Un-cleanable attachments
have been deleted and the sender notified