Charles Martin's Mail

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Fri Mar 19 12:31:04 PST 2004

> From: Carter Tomassi <carter at messyoptics.com>
>

> Would you please explain how you get your photo embedded in your
> outgoing mail? Is it possible to do this for some mailboxes (say
> personal mail) and not others? It's seems like one of those cool Apple
> ideas that I haven't seen Pogue explain.

It's a feature of .Mac, which is oddly activated by going to the
mac.com webmail site.

You can pick any picture in your "pictures" folder of your idisk and
that will be the photo people see in the email.

I am told that there is a way for non-.Mac subscribers to do something
similar using a third-party program, but I don't know anything about
that. A search for "picture in mail" at Versiontracker would probably
turn up something.

_Chas_

Al-Queda endorses Bush:
http://tinyurl.com/yrem6