[X Newbies] Rendevous printing...

birgit rhoads wdlnd at adelphia.net
Sat Mar 20 06:44:20 PST 2004

Matthew, I found that turning off the printer, disconnecting the USB
from base station.  Turning off base station.  Removing printers from
the print utility.  Then I start all over, reconnecting USB, turning on
printer, reconnect the base station and let sync.  Start all over in
Print Utility and voila, rendevous returns, hopefully for a long, long
time;)  Good luck

Birgit