[X Newbies] Itunes...

Eugene Lee list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Fri Mar 26 17:21:27 PST 2004

On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 08:00:56PM -0500, Matthew_ Guemple wrote:
:
: A little OT... sorry.
: For some reason when I import I cannot create track names. It says
: something like unable to access CDDB or somesuch, and tells me to
: check my internet settings? Maddening... any thoughts?

iTunes contacts CDDB.com to identify any newly inserted Audio CD and
return with useful info (disc name, track titles, artist, etc.).
The process will not work if you're not online, iTunes has a problem
contacting CDDB's servers, or your Audio CD is still unidentified.

--
Eugene Lee
http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/