mail app bug

Lacy Kyle lacy_kyle at mac.com
Tue Mar 30 23:40:57 PST 2004

On Tuesday, March 30, 2004, at 08:00  pm, Mac OS X Newbies wrote:

> VERY odd, 'cause I am again replying to this message from within a
> sorted folder by hitting the Reply button.

Ah, but are you getting confused about the original question.....or is
it me getting confused. I read the initial question not as an inability
to reply to a mail once sorted to a folder but the inability to view a
reply already sent by clicking on the curly arrow to the left of the
message header (indicating that a reply had been sent). I have no
problems replying to a sorted mail but clicking on that little arrow
thingy does nothing.........

Lacy

http://www.anvilchorus.org.uk

http://mysite.freeserve.com/gentlemen_songsters/