[X Newbies] Setting up Mysql for use with OS Commerce.

Kansas Territory kansast at mac.com
Thu May 6 02:04:28 PDT 2004

On May 5, 2004, at 11:48 PM, Lee Sargent wrote:

> ----  http://www.LHSMarket.Com
> How do I set up a database to use with OS Commerce using Mysql?

It's been awhile since I used OS Commerce.
I would think it would be a matter of setting up an empty database in
MySQL.  And creating an account which has access to this database.

I believe there is a script/installer for OS Commerce, that will
automatically set up the database tables etc in MySQL once it is
provided the username and password to access the database.

Kansas