iTunes weirdness

Mark Taintor markwt at mac.com
Tue May 11 22:49:24 PDT 2004

I upgraded to the iTunes 4.5 recently. It seems to work just fine,
however, when I try to access iTunes from an email link or from the
Apple website, I get a screen with a page about the iTunes software
licencing agreement. After clicking that I agree with terms, I get the
following message: "The iTunes Music Library file cannot be read
because it was created by a newer version of iTunes". If I already have
iTunes open, it works just fine. Any ideas about what's going on or
what I can do to fix it?

Thanks very much,
Mark

Mark Taintor