Address book

matblack at mac.com matblack at mac.com
Mon May 24 13:22:58 PDT 2004

Here is an interesting one... somehow over the course of regular usage
of Address Book with a .mac account and an iPod I managed to get loads
of duplication... primarily on my .mac. I deleted the duplicates from
.mac and now miraculously I have no contacts on my iPod and my computer
is missing a good deal of them.

They are however on the .mac account?

I hate the lame way that these things (iSync, Mail, Address book,
Safari) work I'm tempted to chuck it and go back to Palm or
something... (thats what I get for being a mac booster) end rant.

Anyway does anyone know how I might convice these things to actually
sync... even though they are supposed to, what appears on one (.mac)
will not seem to copy/synch to the others (computer and iPod)

Any advice/insight much appreciated.
TIA
M-losing the faith-G