Importing Bookmarks into Panther's Safari

Al Poulin alpoulin at cox.net
Mon May 31 17:02:55 PDT 2004

Hello all:

Apple Technical Articles ID 107600 & 107599 say that the first time you use
Safari, Safari will automatically import bookmarks from Internet Explorer.

Does this have to be from the OS X version of IE?  Or will it import
bookmarks from IE 5.1 running under OS 9.2.2?

I'd hate to open Safari and find that it is not importing.  Then, I'd have
to drag each bookmark one by one while using a temporary workaround.

Many thanks again,

--
Al Poulin
Anger, hate, and revenge are for the devil, forgiveness is for God,