[X-Newbies] airtunes.

Gretchen Hayman gretchen at sedl.org
Thu Nov 11 09:18:02 PST 2004

On Nov 11, 2004, at 09:31, John Park wrote:

> Has anybody used airtunes?

Yes!

> And if so what are the pros and cons of it?

Pros:	-easy to use; just turn on the preference in iTunes
		-you don't actually have to join the airport express network to use
airTunes
		-the sound is as good as your stereo setup and SO much better than
the internal speakers
		-you can control the volume with your stereo remote from across the
room/house/apartment
		-the software is FREE!  :)

Cons: 	hmmmm... I can't think of any, really.

It's just super cool, really.  It _should_ be that easy and simple, and
Apple has made it so.  It makes me feel (slightly) sorry for all those
Windows users who will never get to experience this neatness.

Gretchen