[X-Newbies] Download Manager

Aldo Johnson Deetya at cbn.net.id
Sun Oct 10 02:02:23 PDT 2004

Is there a good Download Manager for the Mac?

I've got a dial-up connection, and the phone line is infamously
flaky. I would connect well, but then my connection would collapse
and my mac would say something along the lines of "Your connection
has been interrupted because the other side is not responding"

So is there a download manager which could resume downloads even
after the connection was cut off?

There are several out there like Platypus and Monica (I think that's
the name?). Which one do you think is the best for my particular case?

Thanks in advance.
--
The truth that makes men free is for the most part the truth which
men prefer not to hear.