[X-Newbies] Shaky Window

John McGibney ncicchek at optonline.net
Thu Sep 30 14:01:50 PDT 2004

> On Sep 30, 2004, at 12:42 PM, Carol Weber Mckee wrote:
>
>> The last two days, the sides of my e-mail window sometime shake and
>> display shaking lines for a second on two when opening a message.
>> Does anyone have an idea what causes this? I'm using Mail on an eMac.
>> Carol
>

> uhh.. I don't know if it's the same thing.. but I noticed some shaking
> as well. actually thought it was the image across the whole monitor.
> lasted a few seconds, then disappeared.  Only happened once yesterday..
> Have not seen it before or  since.
>

> Kansas

I recall early emacs having severe video issues when they were first
released. I don't recall the details but you might want to check with apple
if its still under warranty.

John

--
Windows (WIHN-doze), n. - A 32-bit extension and graphical shell to a
16-bit patch to an 8-bit operating system originally coded for a 4-bit

----
Q: What do you call 50,000 geeks playing Monopoly?

A: Microsoft

----

I picked up a Magic 8 Ball the other day and it said "Outlook not so good."
I said, "Sure, but Microsoft still ships it!"