[X-Newbies] USB Epson R210 sharing between 10.3.8 and 8.6?

Jamie Kahn Genet jamiekg at wizardling.geek.nz
Tue Apr 5 00:45:06 PDT 2005

If I've an Epson R210 hooked up via USB to an iMac running 10.3.8 can I
share it with a PowerMac 7300 running 8.6? They are networked together
with ethernet and a Speedtouch ADSL 4 port router. I know I could buy a
USB PCI card for the 7300 and simply plug the printer in when I need it,
but it would be a lot less fuss if I could share it instead.

TIA,
 Jamie Kahn Genet