[X-Newbies] Looking for open source download manager for OS X, not X11.

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 05:42:47 PDT 2005

Hi again,

Anyone have a handle on a site/s that can provide a compendium of Open
Source software for OS X? Right now I am looking for a good Open
Source download manager that can handle more than 5 simultaneous
connections. I have a continuous problem with my Internet connection
that prevents me from downloading large files, unless I can do it
relatively quickly, when the broadband isn't acting up. I am not
looking for X11 software, but native OS X software.

Cheers,

Brian