[X-Newbies] optimizing System Performance

Cyril Blanc blanc.cyril at wanadoo.fr
Sat Apr 16 23:33:02 PDT 2005

Hi Randy

Thanks for your answer

So what is the need for applications like MOX that also "pre-bind" ?

Best regards

Cyril

My Mails are filtered by the SPAM engine of Wanadoo.
SPAMMERS you can remove all the  @Wanadoo addresses for you SPAM
Join the independent Quantum Leap Symphony orchestra forum (QLSO) for
Mac  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/qlso