[X-Newbies] Burning audio CD in iTunes.

Sue Rodriguez Sue.Rodriguez at usm.edu
Mon Apr 18 06:58:27 PDT 2005

Good morning, Brian,

No, that isn't a play list.  You need to make a dedicated list for whatever
you want to burn.  You can do this by going to File and choosing New
Playlist.  Open the new playlist, drag the CD to the list and wait until the
information has been copied to your computer.  When that is through, you can
then use the burn button.  You can go to iTunes preferences and tinker with
how you download and how you burn.

You need to know that the music will be in a folder on your computer, in
your library, and in the playlist, if you are want to discard it when you
are through burning your CD.

Good luck,

Sue