[X-Newbies] Burning audio CD in iTunes.

Sue Rodriguez Sue.Rodriguez at usm.edu
Tue Apr 19 06:01:38 PDT 2005

Yeah, that's kind of what I decided.  Besides, while I have burned many CDs
with iTunes, I don't believe they burn data files and the new Toast 6 is
really cool looking, though I loaded it (after recommendations from from
some list members) and when I went back to check it out, I can't find it.  I
haven't had time to look a lot for it or to reload it.  I have used Discus
Lite, which comes with it.

Sue