[X-Newbies] email a link in Safari

Leigh Seaver keeleefeefee at mac.com
Tue Apr 19 14:54:21 PDT 2005

Hi!

I just recently tried to email the link to a webpage from within Safari, assuming it would open Mail (my default email client) and insert the appropriate link in the message section of the email.  I was surprised not to find an easy way to do this.  If I remember correctly, IE used to have a menu command, something like "email link".  Does Safari have this functionality?  If so, how do I use it?  If not, are there any add-ins which would add this feature.  It is nice to be able to email someone the link to a webpage and have this be automatic, rather than cutting and pasting as sometimes the links are very long and contain lots of technobabble.