[X-Newbies] Problem driving me insane!!!

Jane TheMacintoshLady at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 27 06:07:02 PDT 2005

Folks, really. There has got to be something I can do about the fact
that my parents are getting each other's emails.

My Mom's account on Comcast, is secondary and my Dad is getting her
email even when I do not send to both! I have checked the Comcast prefs
with a tech and they told me there was nothing set to send both from
there, so it must be in my Mail.app.

I do not mind but who knows, we might want to have SOME secrets from
Dad!

They are using 10.3.8 and on Mail.app those are the only two emails
configured.

I am going there again today to see what in the prefs could be causing
this!