[X-Newbies] Problem driving me insane!!!

Long, Jason longj at insanityabounds.com
Wed Apr 27 07:13:43 PDT 2005

Then its something he or someone must have set up at the Comcast email
panel where all emails settings are. It could be forwared to both email
accts. I would go to the Comcast webmail or user account panel and check
the email accts and see if there are any forwardings set up if so then
take em out and disable it. Looks like Dad wants to keep a closer eye on
Mom  ;-)

Jason Long

To be is to do.
                       -- I. Kant