[X-Newbies] Problem driving me insane!!!

W Lane wilann at telusplanet.net
Wed Apr 27 14:52:44 PDT 2005

On Apr 27, 2005, at 15:33, Jane wrote:

> I know, but................... I have instructed him not to log
> out......that creates a whole other set of problems..! I think he
> knows what he is doing now.

I hope so, but I would not hold my breath. With two separate Users,
it's a lot easier to trouble shoot. While mom may be certain that she
never changed anything, maybe dad did and she didn't know, etc etc.
When they're separate, there's no doubt.  As well, with Panther/Tiger,
he does not need to log out, use Fast User Switching.

--
"I had expected a Windows-style confirmation of success, but Apples
don't prompt you when something's gone right, such as plugging in a