[X-Newbies] Problems setting up an online banking account

Davis Gaffga dgaffga at optonline.net
Thu Apr 28 08:08:28 PDT 2005

Thank you..   JavaScript is enabled but I do have pop up windows
blocked and I have checked only accept cookies from sites I navigate
to, if that makes nay difference. My bank does say that they have other
customers who use Macs but of course I do not know what browser they
are using. Is there another brower (free) that I might try to see if it
is a browser problem?