[X-Newbies] Insignia C170 17-inch Flat Screen CRT Monitor (cross listed)

Richard ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 1 06:16:37 PDT 2005

Randy

Thanks for the feed back - liked your choose and the
Sony has just shot to the top of the list, thanks -
sadly these day cost is always a factor - I had always
wanted a 21" but through the cost was way out of my
range - I had a AppleVistion 20" till it gave up and
dies. thanks again

rich

http://www.surpluscomputers.com/store/main.aspx?p=ItemDetail&item=MON10142