[X-Newbies] MS Messenger

Vincent Cayenne vcayenne at mac.com
Thu Aug 18 18:53:18 PDT 2005

At 6:30 PM -0400 8/18/05, Jane wrote:
>Problem with that is it messes up some of the functions that are
>different. A friend of mine uses it and his away stuff is never
>correct.

I've run Fire , MSN Messenger and iChat simultaneously on one machine
for the past few months without any incident or conflict. My oldest
daughter runs iChat & MSN Messenger together.

I've now switched (on a different machine) to running Adium for
everything but have MSN Messsenger 5 & iChat on the machine as well.
Adium allows me to have both my dotMac & AIM personas simultaneously
active (as well as my Yahoo and MSN ones).
--
'tis as said. [Reality is defined by being described]