[X-Newbies] Apple Mail

Al Poulin alpoulin at cox.net
Wed Aug 24 17:07:19 PDT 2005

On Aug 24, 2005, at 7:56 AM, Gail Brown wrote:

> I am running an older version of Mail 1.2.5.
> When I get mail sent with a background color, like an announcement,
> all the color and graphics are not there. When I go to my web mail
> site, Earthlink, and open it as web mail, all the formatting and
> graphics are there. Also, when I open the mail in my AOL account,
> everything is fine.
>
> Something glitchy happens when it goes thru Mail.
>
> I have checked all my Mail preferences and don't see anything related;
> the html is set to show graphics and embedded items.
>
> Maybe this is is fixed in a newer version??

My Mail 1.3.9 in Panther does not have this problem.  But I do not know
that your problem is one that was "fixed."  You may be able to get some
info at the Apple web site support pages on a query something like "bad
color and graphics in Mail."

Al Poulin
Anger, hate, and revenge are for the devil, forgiveness is for God,
proactive self-defense is for the rest of us.