[X-Newbies] Windows Media Player config

Eugene list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Tue Aug 30 16:48:27 PDT 2005

On Tue, Aug 30, 2005 at 04:15:07PM CDT, Steven Rogers <srogers1 at austin.rr.com> wrote:
:
: On Aug 30, 2005, at 4:04 PM, Eugene wrote:
:
: >: Is there something I'm missing here about the configuration of WMP
: >: and Safari?
: >
: >Just out of the blue, do you have any volumes or directories
: >whose names have non-Roman characters in them (e.g. Chinese
: >or Japanese text)?
:
: Nope - one box is a fairly new G5 with the factory US English Tiger
: installed, and my user directory installed into it. The other is a
: wiped G4 with Tiger installed, one user, and minor configuration -
: mostly just installing applications like Real Player, etc.

Hmmmm, where is WMP installed?

--
Eugene
http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/