[X-Newbies] Mac wireless LAN with PC.

kd00311 at yahoo.com kd00311 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 05:37:42 PST 2005

Hi Brian.
I have a Linksys wireless router connecting my XP machine to the
network/internet.. my Mac is connected via the ethernet RJ45 port of
the router. I use the wireless for the XP machine and have the Mac and
PC set up for static IP addresses:
Mac: 192.168.1.2
PC: 192.168.1.3

I'm thinking that maybe you don't have a static IP set for the Windoze
machine?

HTH
-kevin