[X-Newbies] Re: having trouble open a pdf attachment...

Richard Ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 15 06:30:05 PST 2005

Good Morning Vincent

Thanks for the headup on using Symantec Uninstaller to
uninstall my copy of Symantec/Norton. I had already
trashed the software in question but I ran it anyway
and you wouldnÕt believe how much crap I pulled out of
my QS that has Norton name on it - WOW

I not sure anyone can get all of Norton out of ones
system with out using it - anyway it was a really
great bit of information and I owe you one!

Thanks

rich

<http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/22098>.
> If that
> proves incompetent at its sole purpose, try the
> Norton Uninstall
> script

<ftp://ftp.symantec.com/misc/consumer/mac/NortonUninstall.sit>.