[X-Newbies] Mac wireless LAN with PC.

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 08:00:52 PST 2005

OK, it seems that I have the problem sussed out more or less now. It
appears to have been a banal problem with interference. The PC can
connect, but the connection doesn't stay up all of the time. I am
still trying with different frequencies to see if I can get the
connection to stop dropping out.

Cheers,

Brian