[X-Newbies] Mail to groups

Steven Rogers srogers1 at austin.rr.com
Fri Dec 16 15:08:03 PST 2005

OK - here's my newbie question for the day. Say I set up a group in
Address Book that has "work" people in it, and I want to send mail to
their "work" addresses, though some of them might have gMail, and
other such addresses. Is there a way to specify which ad gets used
for each person when I put the group name on the TO: line? If not, it
seems like I'm stuck creating extra "fake" people in my address book
with just one address so I can group them and ensure that the mail
goes to the right place without having to set each one individually
with the mouse on the TO: line.

Tell me Mail is not that dorky . . .
SR