[X-Newbies] (no subject)

david_elmo david_elmo at optusnet.com.au
Sun Dec 25 18:28:17 PST 2005

Safari is hard to believe! I had a whole lot of tabs open and by
mistake clicked the close button. In iCab it asks you if you really
want to close all the tabs.... A sensible thoughtful thing. X stuff
seems to be made by madmen with brilliant thoughts that are not all
connected together and the real world. Yes, I am sure we can all make
out in the end.

I need a place to whinge about what I am witnessing in X, to moan
loudly, I am sure this is not quite the right forum.

David Elmo