[X-Newbies] Can't open a plug-in anymore...???

Richard Ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 27 10:16:20 PST 2005

Good Morning All...

I started having problems two days ago. I have
reloaded both ÒReal PlayerÓ & ÓWindows Media PlayerÓ
and restarted my computer - and still canÕt get the
players to work.

With Real Player the following appears...
ÒSafari cannot find the Internet pluginÓ the page ÒAir
America Radio - ÒMedia PlayerÓ has content of MIME
type Òaudio/x-pn-realaudio-plug-inÓ. Because you donÕt
have a plugin installed for this MIME type, this
content canÕt be displayed.

And with Windows Media Player the following appears...
ÒError creating unique tmp file.Ó
Windows Media Player

I running a Apple/Mac QuickSilver 733 MHh (which is
loaded) and until two days ago all worked fine!

Please advise...

rick