[X-Newbies] Re: Shared Library error

Tony Johansen tjoh7019 at bigpond.net.au
Wed Feb 2 17:55:25 PST 2005

On 21/1/2005 8:23 AM, "Ross Langmead" <rlangmead at whitley.unimelb.edu.au>
wrote:

> On January 18 John Park wrote:
>> Ross,
>> I'm curious. What prompts you to use Explorer, rather than say, Safari?
>
> I do use Safari nearly all the time. But my bank (Westpac, in Australia)
> doesn't support Safari for online banking.  Using Safari I can do everything
> except transfer money to accounts in other banks, so I have an occasional
> need to open IE.
>
> I have logged a complaint with them, but no luck yet ..
>
> Shalom,
>
> Ross

Bank does not support..... I am also in Australia, my bank does not support
Safari either, I complained and eventually talked to a technician who said:
don¹t worry about it, we have lots of customers who use Safari without any
problems, and in the meanwhile we are working on getting it "officially"
supported. I tried it , and no problems then or now. Perhaps this Firefox
media buzz will help get large companies to be more serious about browsers
other than IE, that and lots of complaints. Good luck with your problem.

Tony