[X-Newbies] color laser

Vincent Cayenne vcayenne at mac.com
Fri Feb 4 13:01:52 PST 2005

At 12:16 PM -0500 2/4/05, John Park wrote:
>Does anyone reccomend a good color laser, mac compatible of course?

I've seen the Brother HL-2700CN recommended. I have no direct
experience with it though I do use a Brother HL-4000CN. For that
model, I had to manually install the PPDs in OS X but it's worked
quite well.

I reproduce below a notice from Randy B. Singer a short while ago on
another list:

--
'tis as said. [Reality is defined by being described]