[X-Newbies] slow warm ups

John Mee john.mee at meefog.com
Fri Feb 4 16:28:49 PST 2005

There is a dock.plist, if you trash it you will be back to the few that
were there when you started and you have to add what you want back.
Also, just checking, you wouldn't be trying to remove running apps.
would you? That won't work, for instance if I try to "poof"the postage
stamp mail icon now, while I'm running it -- no "poof".
John Mee