[X-Newbies] color laser

Lawrence Klinger zzippy at cox.net
Mon Feb 7 09:08:50 PST 2005

> On Feb 4, 2005, at 6:16 PM, John Park wrote:
>
>> I'm really sick of my inkjet.
>>
>> I print out a lot of stuff and it eats up the ink, and the quality
>> always goes down,and I end up buying a new one every 3 or 4 years.
>>
>> Does anyone reccomend a good color laser, mac compatible of course?
>>
>> Does the color shift?
>> How important is it to get the postscript.
>>
>> thanks,
>> JOHN
>>

> I have an HP 2550
>
> Best regards
>
> Cyril

I'm still using my old Epson 740i, purchased in Feb. 2000, and it works just
fine.  Of course I do only the most basic stuff with it, and buy the
cheapest ink I can find over the internet.  If I were doing photos, or
graphics, I would  buy a better grade of ink, and of course suitable paper
to print it on.

I hope you find what you need.  Good luck.

Zippy